Wednesday 23 December 2015

A new content idea...and I need you!

As of next year I plan to dedicate a large chunk of this blog to new DBA's and people looking to move into the role. It was actually the original intention of this blog, hence the clarity name but so much has been going on in the world of SQL that the posts have been a little scattered.

One area I am keen to explore is the habits and routines of fellow SQL professionals but I also want to dig a bit deeper too. What do they like and dislike about the role? What personal attributes do they feel is important and what golden nuggets of advice can they give?

I think this will be really useful not just for new DBA's and perhaps developers but for all of us. Hopefully it will provide an insight into not just the role but the people themselves that are doing it day in and day out. 

So what do you think? Would you be willing to do a Q & A session with me or would you like to put forward some questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment